As technology improves, the possibilities for fintech applications are nearly endless. Amrit Santhirasenan, CEO of hx and host of the Startup Dads podcast, joins payment and fintech podcast PayPod to explore.
PayPod is a weekly show that explores the fast-changing world of payments and fintech. Each episode features an interview with a leader from the payments and fintech industries and includes in-depth chats with everyone from entrepreneurs to security experts, mobile developers, eCommerce pros, and more. So whether you are fascinated by bitcoin, digital payments tech or even mobile checkouts, this podcast has something new to teach you!
Recently, PayPod dived into the ways data is leveraged to create mathematical models. These models have the potential to impact many industries, particularly those of finance and insurance. As technology improves, the possibilities for fintech applications are nearly endless. For this reason, hx CEO Amrit Santhirasenan was excited to join Scott Hawksworth on the podcast, to dive into the future of financial modelling.
The future of fintech?
Insights from the episode include:
- The story behind Amrit's Startup Dad’s Podcast, and the keys to balancing fatherhood with an entrepreneurial lifestyle
- How insurance pricing modeling has traditionally worked, and what its weaknesses are
- The story behind hyperexponential, and how we leverage technology to rapidly improve the way insurance is priced and beyond
- Why “open-source” is such a powerful and important technology, particularly as we consider SaaS tools being developed for payments and financial data
- Amrit’s thoughts on the future of fintech
To listen to the full podcast, and more episodes like it, you can head to either:
Hackathon, Renew Use Cases, Insurtech, Technology3 Mins
The first hackathon of 2021 saw us burn an arduino sensor, reverse engineer algorithms, automate breakout rooms and even weigh the benefits of unicorn animations for kanban boards. It was busy. Because we had so much fun, we wanted to share a roundup of the best bits of our first hackathon of the year.
Podcast, Startup, Entrepreneurship, Thought Leadership2 Mins
Introducing CEO Amrit Santhirasenan's new podcast series, Start-Up Dads. Featuring interviews with industry leading entrepreneur parents and sharing lessons and advice.
Technology, Startup, Thought Leadership, Insurtech6 Mins
hyperexponential co-founder and CEO Amrit Santhirasenan looks back on what 2020 meant for hx