We’re looking for someone who places value on flexibility, an open environment where they can take on responsibility outside of their core
An hx engineer has the freedom to, and is expected to make a case for, influencing our technical architecture. If you want to work in a high intensity environment with the very best in the industry, to produce outstanding software, and with a team who like to celebrate their releases – please get in touch!
We don’t expect you to be an expert at all of this – we are looking for engineers with an appetite to support across a varied stack within a tactile team.
- You will need to have automated repeatable processes and ideally built a whole CI/CD pipeline from scratch
- Knowledge of embedding and managing DevOps, CI/CD pipelines in a high availability production environment
- Deploying code in to production, ideally able to contribute to the code base in either Ruby, Python, Go and Java
- Scripting with Shell for automation
- Experience of the Hashicorp’s Terraform
- Be well versed with Containerisation such as Docker
- Good understanding of cloud platforms including AWS
- Knowledge of Integration systems such as Hudson/Jenkins/Concourse/Drone/Bamboo
- Management configuration tooling such as (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt)
- Testing, setup and configuration of monitoring/alerting tooling (OpsView, Nagios, ELK, Graphite, Grafana, Zabbix, etc…)
- Experience working in multidisciplinary agile teams
- A few SysAdmin duties such as provisioning laptops, configuring routers and firmware
We respect those who work hard, and intensely, like us. We’re not scared to mix our work-life balance – whether that’s hacking on passion projects in the office, or going to meetups outside of work.
What we give you
Please send your cv, cover letter, and list of cool projects to firstname.lastname@example.org