hx has had a highly successful year, scaling our team to support new customers and initiatives. To support this, we’re looking for an Operations Associate to work directly with Senior Management to help manage the business through the next phase of growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented person to join a fast-growing start-up with the potential to progress quickly in their responsibilities. You’ll get insight and experience into all areas of running a start-up, including team events, marketing, resource scheduling, office management and company admin.
As a tech company, one of our core principles is to automate wherever possible. The right candidate will revel in this and look to use the best tech solutions to keep the company humming!
- You have graduated with at least a 2:1 from a top university
- 2+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment (start-up / strategy consulting / investment banking)
- Excellent numerical, written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and very good organisational skills
- Proven ability to work in a team and to be highly efficient
- Effective with Microsoft Office
- A genuine enthusiasm to automate essential tasks (leaving you more time to focus on the value add)
- Someone who understands all the opportunity of working at a rapidly growing start-up, but also how hard you have to work to make that a success!
- You want to have fun! Because if we didn’t enjoy this, we wouldn’t be doing it!
- Experience working with a resource management system such as Teamtailor, Charlie HR or another
- Bookeeping experience – Xero or similar accounting software
What we give you
Please send your cv, cover letter, and list of cool projects to firstname.lastname@example.org